Walnut Creek, California
The U.S. Department of Energy Joint Genome Institute (DOE JGI) will be offering two five-day workshops on Microbial Genomics and Metagenomics during 2017. Each workshop will have a similar agenda and content, and will include seminars and extensive hands-on tutorials on how to use the IMG family of systems for comparative analysis of isolate genomes and metagenomes. Our goal is to provide you with training in microbial genomic and metagenomic analysis and demonstrate how the cutting-edge science and technology of DOE JGI can enhance your research.
Upcoming Workshops at the JGI
Cost is $425 for the five-day course.
- MGM-25: September 18 – 22, 2017. Registration is now open, register now!
- MGM-26: February 26 – March 2, 2018. Registration will open soon.
Other IMG Workshops
- IMG workshop in Valencia, Spain: June 26th-30th, 2017
- Previous Microbial Genomics & Metagenomics Workshops
- MGM-24: February 27th-March 3rd, 2017
DOE Joint Genome Institute
2800 Mitchell Drive, B310
Walnut Creek, CA 94598