Walnut Creek, California
The U.S. Department of Energy Joint Genome Institute (DOE JGI) will be offering two five-day workshops on Microbial Genomics and Metagenomics during 2018. Each workshop will have a similar agenda and content, and will include seminars and extensive hands-on tutorials on how to use the Integrated Microbial Genomes (IMG) family of systems for comparative analysis of isolate genomes and metagenomes. Our goal is to provide you with training in microbial genomic and metagenomic analysis and demonstrate how the cutting-edge science and technology of DOE JGI can enhance your research.
The video below will give you a sense of the power of IMG.
Upcoming IMG Workshops
- IMG @ASM Conference: June 7, 2018, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- IMG at FISABIO Summer School, in Valencia, Spain, July 16-20, 2018
- MGM-27 at JGI: coming up on September 2018. Registration will open shortly
- Registration fee for the five-day course at JGI is below:
- $400 – LBNL Staff
- $400 – Student/Postdoc
- $600 – Non-Academic
- Previous Microbial Genomics & Metagenomics Workshops
- IMG workshop in Valencia, Spain: June 26th-30th, 2017
DOE Joint Genome Institute
2800 Mitchell Drive
Walnut Creek CA, 94598